Need answers? Check out the FAQs below


I would like to make changes to my home...what do I need to do?

There is a formal process by which to obtain the necessary approval for any exterior improvements to your home or lot. Improvements include, but are not limited to, painting, sheds, decks, fences and landscaping. PRIOR TO making any improvements or changes please contact the Architectural Control Committee 

Note that you do not have to seek approval to maintain or replace any existing approved exterior condition. For example, you don’t need approval to repaint the same color but you would need approval for a different color.

How do I report a violation of a deed restriction?

Reports of violations to the ACC. Please include a description of the violation, the exact address of the violation, and the time(s) and date(s) seen. Reports of violations to the ACC. Anonymous complaints will not be accepted.  

Resale Information for Homeowners

We want to help as much as possible to make your home sale a success. We have prepared these notes to help make things easier for you.

Homeowner Responsibilities:

Dues: Please have your title company request a current statement by contacting us at:

Washington National Estates HOA
27001 176th Place SE
Covington, WA 98042-4916

To expedite your request please email the HOA Treasurer.

You may request that the title company pro-rate your dues to the date of closing. If you do this, you should receive a credit for the remaining fraction of the year and your buyer should be charged that amount.  Note that this is just a pro-ration between seller and buyer.

I bought a house behind a gate - how do I get a remote and the codes?

Please request that the seller provide you the two remotes at closing.  If you are not able to obtain the remotes, you will have to buy new remotes from our gate company and have them programmed at your cost.  Please see our gate page for more information.  Also please contact the board rep to have your name entered at the gate controller.